If you decided to earn a certificate at Scrum.org or just learn Scrum better, my quizzes should greatly help you:
- Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I™) preparation quiz – learning mode | real mode
- Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO I™) preparation quiz – learning mode | real mode
- Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™ aka Nexus™) preparation quiz – learning mode
When I decided to pass PSM I exam, I found no good free practice quizzes. The open assessments at Scrum.org are fine, but the number of available questions is too small. I decided to help all the Scrum learners by creating these free quizzes. You will learn the Scrum Guide by heart and get an idea of the real assessments.
There are two quiz modes:
- Learning Mode – Each question has an immediate explanation. No time limit. All quiz questions are available. Pass it several times and you will be prepared well for the real assessment.
- Real Mode – It is very similar to the real assessment. No correct answers and explanations. There are 80 randomly selected questions and 60 minutes. Try it and get the feeling of the real assessment!
All the quizzes based on the Scrum Guide v2017.
If you are looking for more questions or want to clarify some weird Scrum topic, take a look at Scrum Questions page.
Questions about the real exams and the quiz itself are answered at Quiz FAQ page.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, Scrum Open, Scaled Professional Scrum, Nexus, Nexus Guide, etc. are the protected brands of Scrum.org. The preparation quizzes at mlapshin.com are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org.
All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons.